Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 15th, 2015

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY BREANNA!!!!


Wow! Our oldest is 19 yrs. old today! It is a little hard to believe, but it's a reality! :)

I am very impressed with the Young Lady she has turned out to be! And all she has accomplished so far in her 19 years and I'm excited and pleased with her dreams and aspirations for the near future! She is attending BYU now and then plans to go on a 18 month Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the beginning of the New Year 2016. I know she will do a great job in all her endeavors!! I also know, that it was not so much of what we did as parents to get her to this point, but a LOT of help from above and a lot of her own Divine Nature! Love you Breanna! Walk Tall Your a Daughter of God! :) We miss you and Love you lots!! (:

Here's a little video to enjoy - a little glimpse back in time...

(I made this for Breanna's Graduation, but finally figured out now how to put it on Facebook. Better late than never! I tried to put it on my BlogSpot account, but that didn't work! I'm surprised my BlogSpot account still exists! I kind of forgot about it! It's been 7 yrs since I posted on there [if you read some of my old posts on there, you might figure out why]. Life has been busy, busy, busy!)

Oops! see the video on Facebook...

 



 



No comments: